Seasonal training Autumn-Lungs
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that if “righteous qi is stored in the body, the illness can’t settle in.” and “The lungs govern the qi of the whole body.” To effectively strengthen the body and improve the body’s immune function the enhancing lung function is an effective way. If thelungs work better, the body can more effectivelyresist the current new Covid-19 epidemic.According to the ancient theory of the Five Elements, autumn corresponds to the lungs. It is the best season for lung health care of the year, and it is also a season when respiratory diseases frequently occur. If you carry out targeted lung-benefiting exercises at this time, you can get twice the result with half the effort.
HOW IMPORTANT TO OUR HEALTH IS THE NOURISHING OF THE LUNGS?
China’s oldest medical book “The Yellow Emperor’s Internal Classic” mentions the importance of the lungs to health:”The lung governs breathing and regulates the whole body”The “lung” controls the qi, breathes, expels the old, and take in the new. It maintains the vital activities of the human body. The internal organs are the officials of the prime minister-lungs, and all the qi of the whole body is presided over and managed by lungs.”Lung moves qi of all meridians and helps the heart to move blood”The lung controls the qi, and the blood flow relies on the promotion of qi, so it has the effect of promoting blood circulation.”The lungs are delicate viscera that confront the pathogens first”
Professor Xiaofei Hu will teach you how to exercise Nourishing The Lungs systematically during Autumn-season.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
Two detailed-teaching Daoyin routines
EFFECTS OF THESE EXERCISES
1. Regulate qi and blood, dredge the lungmeridian
2. Improve good qi and prevent pathogens
3. Regulate kidney qi, promote lungs, and relieveasthma
4. Harmonize the stomach, invigorate the spleen, invigorate the muscles and strengthen the body Prevention of: Cold, asthma, chronic bronchitis, bronchitis, emphysema, and other pulmonary diseases To achieve the effect of curing diseases, prolonging life, health, and longevity
HU XIAOFEI DAOYIN KANGYANG FANG CHARACTERISTICS
1. “Daoyin Kangyang Recipe” originated in ancient China by the development and perfection of health preservationists and physicians of the past generations. Professor Hu Xiaofei and his team, have been further developing these ancient methods and eventually compiled an exercise prescription for strengthening the body and improving health without medicine. Now they are teaching these methods around the world for everybody to benefit from.
2. It is easy to learn and effective. Daoyin Kangyang Fang -system follows the principle of “A great way is simple and easy”. It also broadens the general knowledge of the practitioner’s understanding of Traditional Chinese Medicine. At the same time, it is also highly targeted, It is suitable for preventing and regulating various diseases and their complications. After studying this seminar, you will be master these effective exercise methods, effectively enhance physical fitness, improve immunity, refresh the heart and lungs, and regulate emotions. All that helps to prevent and control the occurrence of respiratory diseases. It increases general health knowledge and training skills. The ultimate purpose is to achieve the realm of unity of body and mind, unity of man and society, unity of nature and man, and serve to improve the quality of life and prolong life for all.
Welcome to the HXF Autumn seminar at 23.-24.10.2021.